Sunday, May 01, 2005

The night is young and looks to be very long....

Alright, so tomorrow the Little Man is going to have his last chance to play stump the monkeys (the monkeys being us) and I am not about to go down without a fight! (The French Final I have later in the day/evening looks to be another story altogether...)

So, we know we need to know all about both sides of the RESEARCH METHODS 328/527 and Table 1: ECONOMICALLY ACTIVE POPULATION BY STATUS AND SEX, 1976* handout.(Which, FYI, is the year I was born and therefore makes me "old" to some of you, I'm sure)

We also need to know ALL ABOUT the Process of Elaboration.

Other than the Multiple Choice, was there anything else?

I'm going to start putting some stuff up for my own studying's sake (even though it would most definitely have been better to have started this at the 11AM mark instead of the now 11PM time) But, better late than never. I was just about to make a comment on how "time" seems so different around finals, and I remembered a line from a song I am now going to listen to by ReHaB called Crazy People where this guy says:

Hey pal, got the time?
Does anybody really know?

Man, ya'll done lost ya'll mind.

Well, so has everybody else
We're just cuttin' in line

So, anyways, here we go (again)........

1 Comments:

Blogger harvestorm said...

You are correct on the 15 questions from the Table. The table that we will be using for that part is THE SAME TABLE as is on the back side of the handout I mentioned. So get familiar and comfortable with forming statements about the information it contains.

I'm glad I'm not the only one still "out here"!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home