Friday, April 29, 2005

Now that I'm really working on the Final Project.....

GO TO THE ON-LINE COURSE RESERVES FOR THIS CLASS AND LOOK AT THE 6 SAMPLE RESEARCH PROJECT NIGEM HAS POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, don't make me say I told you so later. I also want to say thank you to those of you who encouraged me to go and look at those myself. I am so not even worried about this thing anymore. I'm serious!

The first four samples are alright. Kind of good for getting a better feel for this thing. They're all about 13-15 pages long and the Code Books in a couple of them are beautiful. The good thing about these four is that you can really see what mistakes others have made so you don't end up making them too.

I have been paying special attention to Sample Paper 5 (the check plus on the first page caught my attention - especially since Sample Paper 6 had a check minus on it). I have found this one to be so very helpful. The Codebook.... just gorgeous! (Sample Paper 6 reads more like a "what not to do" example.)

And I'll tell you what... I don't give a damn if this is supposed to be written in traditional paper style, I'm formatting mine like Sample 5. It just seems so much more clear to me and there's no way he can miss the fact that you have done EVERYTHING! But... that's just me.

My point is... if you have not already... go and look at the Sample Papers in the Course Reserves. You will be thankful that you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home