Sunday, April 10, 2005

ExamPartTwoYuck

Soooooooo. It's 9a Sunday AM and my day will be spent writing various research papers and studying for nigem. Who-hoo.

I'll check in periodically or more frequently if I/other folks have questions. The conversational aspect of this blogthing seem to help the material stick best for me, so later on I may post a general question or two if there's some material (experements!) that I'm having trouble remembering all aspects of.

Also, wanted to thank everyone for participating - I hope everyone else felt a much needed breath of confidence after our discussions (I know I did)!

--Crystal

3 Comments:

Blogger harvestorm said...

Soooooooo. It's 4p Sunday PM and my day will be spent practicing for a french oral exam, reading and writing article responses and studying for nigem. Who-hoo.

I'll check in periodically or more frequently if I/other folks have questions. The group interaction & dynamic of this blogthing seems to help the material stick best for me, so later on I may post a general question or two if there's some material (data collection methods!) that I'm having trouble remembering all aspects of.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for participating in the pre-essay sessions - I hope everyone else felt a much needed breath of confidence after our discussions (I know I did)!

-- Hope

4:20 PM  
Blogger Clstal said...

heh. :-)

What do you mean by data collection methods? Types of expts, surveys and field res or something else?
--C

4:24 PM  
Blogger harvestorm said...

I don't know what I mean. I thought there was a MC question that had something to do with something along those lines and I don't really remember.

If I can remember anything more specific, I'll let you know...

-hope

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home