Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Is everyone still working on the questions they volunteered for?

Just wondering if everyone is still working on the question they chose earlier today so I know if I should be working on anything in particular. (That is, other than the 500 million billion other things I am trying to do - which does NOT include joining my friends at the bar around the corner on the patio where they continue to harass me from via the telephone, trying to get me to cave! All I can do is picture The Tiny Man looming over me like a giant fig tree, just waiting to rain figs down all over my GPA parade.)

So, are there any questions that need to be covered - we have 2 (Numbers 1 & 3) + 1/2 (My poor attempt at Number 5) + 1/2 (Terminology) posted so far, but I'm not worried. We're going to open up 5 big ol' cans of whoop-ass tomorrow when that essay sheet hits our desks.

Yeee-Haaaw!

4 Comments:

Blogger harvestorm said...

If you want to figure out what Number 5 is supposed to be (all of the questions are listed in the blog called "Third Time's a Charm") that would be great. I tried to start it in the "Discuss Advantages and Disadvantages of Specific Methods Used in Qualitative Research " blog, but I got lost.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Clstal said...

Hey, I need your e-mail address to invite you to the blog. Check your junk mail folder, sometimes it gets stuck there. Once I have your e-mail, send you an invite, you accept and follow the dirs, you can make posts and stuff.

--C
(clstal at gmail dot com)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Clstal said...

Can I just say that I'm laughing at your tiny man raining figs on your GPA parade? Cause it's TRUE, yes?!

10:06 PM  
Blogger harvestorm said...

Good. It was meant for a laugh. True as it may be (and so sad at that) it's still worth conjuring the image to add some humor to aleviate some of that stress for a minute.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home