Monday, March 14, 2005

So, now that the multiple guess is over... what'd you think?

So what'd you think?

The last page of Q threw me for a loop - I swear they're taken from the next section or something... I remember one of the q was about what type of variable something was, and the other thing about figs and high income -- was that bivariate??

I thought he put the Q from the worksheets at the beginning of the test, rather than the end, like he did last time. I think I preferred that, rather than getting in there and hitting a brick wall.

I do NOT look forward to the stupid essay part (for his class, it's my least favorite part cause I study and study and study for it but always get in there and forget some important part of it). :-( Yuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger harvestorm said...

Yeah, there were a few on the last page that I was clueless on as well. One term (maybe it was that "variable" one) all I know is that I had never heard of it before. And I think I put bivariate for the figs one also (the man has a thing for figs, i tell you. remember when he said that he thinks Newton was actually sitting under a fig tree and not an apple tree when the whole concept of gravity occurres to him?)

I'm not feeling so hot on my overall performance on that damn thing, so, in a sense, I am looking forward to tomorrow's essay portion so I can make up for my below average performance yesterday.

That means I will be on and off of here throughout the day as I prepare for my miraculous comeback while trying to manage the crap for my other classes as well.

I second your :-( Yuck.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home