Sunday, March 13, 2005

Does anyone remember any of the Multiple Guess Questions?

Yeah, at this point it is truly Multiple Guess for me. And as I did not take the time to make notes after the preview of the questions the other day I am now feeling very SCREWED!!!

Crystal, I am starting to reply to your "questions in red" now. Sorry, I was gone all weekend.

7:oopm the night before the MC Methods and I'm just getting started... I feel awful. Especially after seeing all the work you have done so far Crystal.

Let's get it started...

Hope

1 Comments:

Blogger Clstal said...

Dear lord NO, don't feel bad, and really, I don't feel like I've done much work (let me rephrase - the work I did - yea, it didn't do me much good).

Don't remember any of the test that he gave us - my prep for this class has fallen down the tubes since the first test (oddly, I kept telling myself that I'd catch up over spring break, but that's been a complete lie, can't even say that I did anything fun either... grrr).

I'm feeling damn screwed too. And I'm falling asleep in the chair, to boot. :-(

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home